Do you offer pre-wedding shoots?
Yes! I offer Pre-Wedding shoots, they are an excellent way of getting comfortable in front of the camera and having some special photos while you’re engaged.
Costings of Pre-Wedding shoots can vary according to the season and location. For more information just simply get in touch.
Do you travel?
I travel for the majority of my weddings, where ever your wedding is I am there. I usually arrive the night before, so that you can stay worry-free! I travel the length of the UK and enjoy hopping on a plane so just get in touch with your international love story.
How long will you be with us?
My general rule is from getting ready in the morning to the first dance. From my perspective, you only get married once so I want to tell your whole story through photos.
When can we see the photos?
Not long! I deliver a handful of previews for you to enjoy within a few weeks. You will receive your beautiful images on a USB stick between 4-8 weeks.
How many images can we expect?
A beautiful set of around 400 – 700 individually edited, high resolution images with rights to print and share with friends and family.
Can we upload our wedding photos to Facebook & Instagram?
Yes! Photos are made for sharing. When I post the USB to you, I will also provide you with low-res images to post. Family and friends will also be able to view them in a private gallery online. A cheeky photo credit in the caption is perfect!
Do we own the copyright?
Although you have print rights, the copyright is technically retained by me. What that simply means is that you just can’t sell the photos or give them to other suppliers.
The ‘Digital Collection‘ includes:
- Full day coverage, from bridal preparations to first dance (approx. 8 hrs)
- Images on USB in presentation case (400-700 images)
- Rights to print and share images
- Private online gallery
- Unlimited skype sessions, phonecalls, emails – as you need
What’s your style like?
- Unobtrusive – I call myself the photo-ninja! Blending into the background and finding creative shots. I give light direction during portrait photos but for the rest I will document as the day unfolds.
- Professional – Having photographed many, many weddings solo and as second photographer, it has honestly now become second nature to me. Many guests have commented on my polite, gentle and helpful spirit.
- Personal – it’s all about you!
Check out what previous clients have said here
How do we enquire further/book?
Easy peasy – just get in touch here. There’s no obligation to book straight away, it’s really important that I understand your vibe and vision of the day and that you book with a photographer whose work you love, and who as a person you trust.